COVID-19 Message from Citrus Motors
The safety of our customers and team members is our highest priority. To ensure your safety, we
have taken the following precautionary measures:
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s guidelines and recommendations.
- We have instructed our team members to wash their hands regularly, to stay home if they are
sick, and to be vigilant about personal and dealership cleanliness.
- All employees and customers are required to wear face covering or mask as instructed in the
san Bernardino county health order
- We have asked our team members to temporarily refrain from shaking hands with customers
- We have increased the disinfectant cleaning frequency for all high-volume, high-touch areas,
including display vehicles, door handles, paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, and counters.
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and
water for at least 20 seconds.
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help
prevent communicable sicknesses throughout our dealerships.
In the event you’re unable to come to our dealership, you can accomplish many of your necessary
transactions with Citrus Motors by phone or digitally such as:
- Scheduling a service appointment
- Scheduling a sales appointment, or even buying a car for home delivery.
If you are uncomfortable coming into the dealership for service:
- We can arrange to pick up your vehicle, service it, and return it to you. Our drivers will have
protective covers for seats and steering wheels and we will wipe down and sanitize the
steering wheel, start/stop buttons, and other surfaces as the final step when they return your
- We have many loaner cars available and are happy to provide one free of charge while
getting your service completed.
We will continue to follow the recommended guidelines of the CDC and monitor developments and
adjust our efforts swiftly and appropriately. Like everyone, we hope this virus is mitigated as soon as
possible. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to any of our staff
members or managers.
Citrus Motors Ford and Kia